Carlos Cardenas MD created Dr. C Vitamins to benefit his patients
Dr. Cardenas created Dr. C Vitamins to help his patients get and stay healthy. Patients asked him which supplements they should take, so this experienced San Antonio GYN decided to investigate the products already on the market. He was disappointed by the quality and the ingredients he found. As such, he created a line of pharmaceutical-grade supplements that match the high standards he holds himself to when he treats his patients.
Dr. C Vitamins are not your average, over-the-counter supplements
Just as Dr. Cardenas is not your average physician, Dr. C Vitamins are not your average supplements. He ensures that every vitamin meets his demands for excellence. Here are some of the things that set these supplements apart.
- They are non-GMO, meaning not made from genetically modified organisms.
- They are free of gluten, yeast, wheat, artificial colors and flavors.
- Our manufacturers quality-test our vitamins for potency and purity, ensuring that patients get all of the vitamin’s benefits.
- Our vitamin manufacturers create our supplements under the same guidelines as prescription drugs in FDA-registered facilities, following Certified Good Manufacturing Practices protocol.
What sets high-quality vitamins apart?
Our vitamins are among the most effective available today because they always meet high-quality standards. When our San Antonio GYN began investigating the over-the-counter supplements on the market, he found that they contained poor-quality raw materials. He also discovered that the dosing guidelines suggested doses that were below the needed therapeutic levels. Dr. Cardenas knew he could improve patients’ experience with vitamins by providing high-quality products and the proper advice about how to use them.
The benefits of pharmaceutical-grade ingredients
Dr. C Vitamins contain pharmaceutical-grade ingredients to ensure that patients receive every benefit possible. Pharmaceutical-grade vitamins must contain ingredients that are 99% pure and contain no binders, fillers, dyes or unknown additives. Here are three reasons why women should always look for pharmaceutical-grade supplements.
- High-quality ingredients increase the probability that the treatment will be effective.
- Our optimized supplements deliver the most bioavailability possible, which allows for prime absorption.
- Women who take our supplements experience increased vitamin potency, without the risk of bodily pollutants that lower-quality ingredients contain.
Dr. Cardenas only wants the best for his patients
Dr. Cardenas created Dr. C vitamins to help his patients thrive during every phase of life. Contact us to learn how our experienced, caring San Antonio GYN can help you.
Vitamin Angels partnership
Dr. C Vitamins is a proud supporter of Vitamin Angels, a leading non-profit that offers health and nutrition services to 61 million children in more than 74 countries around the world. Your purchase of Dr. C Vitamins also provides a mother and child with vitamins for a full year, improving the health of families everywhere.